Schedule An Appointment
You may schedule an appointment in two ways:
1) Call our office at 1-416-489-8888 x1 to speak to our receptionist about scheduling an appointment. If you call after hours, please leave a message with your name and phone number, and our receptionist will call you back.
2) You may fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, and message. You can tell us about your requirements, and when you are available to come in for an appointment. You may also include your phone number at the end of the message if you prefer for us to call you.
Please enter the answer to the math problem above to be able to submit your appointment request.
- Onsite (In-Clinic) Physiotherapy,
- Virtual (Online) Physiotherapy,
- In-Home Physiotherapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation,
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy,
- Neck and Back Pain Management,
- Senior’s Care,
- Workplace Injury Management,
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehab,
- Chiropractic Care,
- Massage Therapy,
Get in Touch
Achieva Health Physiotherapy Clinic
355 Eglinton Ave. East,
Toronto ON, M4P 1M5
S-A-F-EOur 4-Step Safety Program
SCREENING All Patients & Staff To Ensure Safety For All
- When booking an appointment, patients will complete a screening questionnaire via telephone. A secondary in-person screening questionnaire will be required prior to entering the clinic.
- All clinic staff are screened each day with a questionnaire and touchless temperature check before entering the clinic.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff. Patients will be required to bring their own face masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all patients and staff.
ADJUSTING Our Clinic To Maintain Social Distancing
- Patient appointment times will be staggered to enable social distancing, screening, and time for cleaning treatment areas and equipment.
- Clinic waiting and treatment areas have been rearranged to maintain 2m physical distancing with signage and floor decals as reminders.
- Clinic operating hours and clinician schedules will be adjusted to accommodate the above changes.
FOCUSED Cleaning/Disinfecting Of Our Clinic
- Plexiglass screen guards have been installed at all clinics at reception.
- Clinics will undergo a thorough cleaning each day.
- Following all treatment sessions, staff will clean any equipment used and all high touch surfaces such as door handles.
EFFECTIVE Use Of Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”)
- Every patient must bring a mask with them to onsite clinic visits in order to receive services in the clinic.
- Clinics are adhering to all PPE recommendations by provincial public health authorities and professional regulatory bodies.