Achieva Health Physiotherapy Clinic
RE-OPEN DATE: Monday, June 1, 2020
[following the Emergency Closure due to COVID-19]
HOURS: Mon-Fri 7 am – 6 pm
CALL: 416-489-8888 x1 to answer your questions or to Schedule a Virtual, In-Home or In-Clinic Appointment.
Welcome to Achieva Health Outpatient Clinic and Fitness Centre. Whether we provide Virtual, In-Home or In-Clinic Care, we can help you. Our staff are a caring and supportive group of physiotherapists and healthcare professionals who believe that listening to you, learning about your condition, and providing a comprehensive assessment, will lead to an understanding of what is causing your symptoms. You can expect to receive education and information in order to develop an individualized care plan. Treatment options will be discussed which may include exercise, physical treatments, and/or various modalities to assist in speeding up your recovery. You will also receive specific guidance on what you can do at home to start self-managing. At Achieva Health Outpatient Clinic and Fitness Centre, we believe that treatments yield greater results when they are given with a positive and encouraging attitude. We utilize an individualized, “hands-on” treatment approach that is highly valued by our patients. As a trusted and long-time member of the community, we welcome the opportunity to help you overcome your pain, physical limitations, and/or injuries. Please contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Why Achieva Health Physiotherapy Clinic?
REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS: Caring, knowledgeable, experienced Physiotherapists and support staff to help you.
VIRTUAL CARE | ASSESSMENTS AND TREATMENTS: Our virtual platform allows us to:
- meet online using your phone, tablet or computer,
- provide you with a comprehensive assessment and/or treatment options at your home or office,
- send you information or exercises specific to your condition,
- and recheck virtually to ensure that you are progressing as per the goals.
This is a perfect way of receiving care for those who do not wish to use public transit to travel to the clinic for onsite care and are concerned about the potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus. A combination of Virtual and Onsite Care may provide optimum results for busy professionals.
IN-CLINIC CARE: We can assess and treat you in our fully staffed and equipped clinic.
IN-HOME TREATMENT: We have registered Physiotherapists that can treat you right in your home through our Physiotherapy-At-Home Program.
PERSONALIZED TREATMENT: Individualized, evidence-based treatment plans specifically designed for your specific needs.
SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT: A wide range of specialized modalities and treatment equipment to help you recover quickly.
MULTIPLE FUNDING OPTIONS: Let us help you access the numerous sources of funding available to help pay for your treatment including Government Funding, WSIB (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board), Private Extended Health Insurance, MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance), and Industrial/Employer Contracts.
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Conveniently located at 355 Eglinton Ave. East in Toronto, just east of Mount Pleasant Road with very close access to the TTC. The BUS stops right at our door. FREE ONSITE PARKING available. Wheelchair Accessible.
- Onsite (In-Clinic) Physiotherapy,
- Virtual (Online) Physiotherapy,
- In-Home Physiotherapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation,
- Neck and Back Pain Management,
- Senior's Care,
- Workplace Injury Management,
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehab,
- Chiropractic Care,
- Massage Therapy,
Get in Touch
Achieva Health Physiotherapy Clinic
355 Eglinton Ave. East,
Toronto ON, M4P 1M5
Monday: 7am to 6pm
Tuesday: 7am to 6pm
Wednesday: 7am to 6pm
Thursday: 7am to 6pm
Friday: 7am to 6pm
S-A-F-EOur 4-Step Safety Program
SCREENING All Patients & Staff To Ensure Safety For All
- When booking an appointment, patients will complete a screening questionnaire via telephone. A secondary in-person screening questionnaire will be required prior to entering the clinic.
- All clinic staff are screened each day with a questionnaire and touchless temperature check before entering the clinic.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff. Patients will be required to bring their own face masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all patients and staff.
ADJUSTING Our Clinic To Maintain Social Distancing
- Patient appointment times will be staggered to enable social distancing, screening, and time for cleaning treatment areas and equipment.
- Clinic waiting and treatment areas have been rearranged to maintain 2m physical distancing with signage and floor decals as reminders.
- Clinic operating hours and clinician schedules will be adjusted to accommodate the above changes.
FOCUSED Cleaning/Disinfecting Of Our Clinic
- Plexiglass screen guards have been installed at all clinics at reception.
- Clinics will undergo a thorough cleaning each day.
- Following all treatment sessions, staff will clean any equipment used and all high touch surfaces such as door handles.
EFFECTIVE Use Of Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”)
- Every patient must bring a mask with them to onsite clinic visits in order to receive services in the clinic.
- Clinics are adhering to all PPE recommendations by provincial public health authorities and professional regulatory bodies.